- How to apply for admission
Every admission should be proceeded in prescribed form issued by the College.
- The selection of students shall be made by the Admission Committee.
- Only Bank Challan will be accepted for admission.
- Do’s and Don’ts for Students
Every student should wear the College uniform:
- For Boys: White shirt, Black Trouser, Black Belt with Black Shoes and White Socks.
- For Girls: White Shirt, Black Phanek with Black Shoes and White Socks.
- No student is allowed to attend College without full uniform.
- Using Mobile Phones in the class-rooms is strictly prohibited.
- Every student should attend College at least 75% of working days. Failing students will not be allowed to appear the Council and University Examinations.
- Every student should maintain strict discipline and consider it his/her duty to behave decently inside and outside the College.
- Every student should accompany his/her identity card to the College daily.
- Every student is expected to participate in social activities, college development programmes, functions and ceremonies organized/conducted by the College from time to time.
- Any student found absent from any type of examination conducted by the College shall not be considered for promotion to the next class.